The beauty of blogging, using social media utilities such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and hosts of other social sharing sites, is that they are free, right?
Well, yes, but alas, also no! Social media can give your business a vibrant, authentic voice, increase leads, and bring you more business. But it’s easy to do social media really badly. And that’s why you should focus on best practice in your social media.
You don’t need millions of quid. You don’t even need hundreds. Our packages give you brilliant hands-on help for small businesses that could cost you only tens of pounds a month.
How might we work with you?
- By setting up your social media utilities for you
- By using best practice techniques in every social media post or update, and in settings and design
- By varying between heaps of simple, creative ideas to keep the flow going and customer involvement high
- By analysing, tracking and monitoring all your social media activity so you can see what works, and develop intelligence in your marketing
- By helping you learn the techniques, skills and strategies of good practice in social media so you can take up the reins, or…
- By staying with you on as your social media consultancy